MFJ warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship
under the No Matter What Warranty for
one (1) year from the date of purchase. If you have a problem with your MFJ
product and need servicing whether your product is under warranty or otherwise,
follow the information below:
MFJ shipping address for service:
|MFJ Enterprises, Inc.
|300 Industrial Park Road
|Starkville, Mississippi 39759 USA
The following information should be sent in a letter with the product to be
repaired. This will help us get to your product quickly and efficiently. MFJ
does not require an RMA number for receiving a product for repair.
- Include a copy of the dated proof-of-purchase (bill of sale,
canceled check, credit card or money order receipt, etc.) if under warranty.
Keep the original for your records.
- Include a description of the problem you're having with your MFJ product. Additionally, mention any troubleshooting or repairs you've done to assess or fix the problem.
- If you've called the MFJ Technical Support Line, include the name(s) of the Technician(s) and/or Customer Service Representative(s) which you have talked to. This will help us get more background information on your problem.
- Give us a brief description of your station. This will further help us in troubleshooting your problem.
- Include your return address. This will be the address to which we ship your repaired or replaced product. A street address is preferred, but a Post Office box can be accepted if necessary.
- Include a daytime phone number in case we need to contact you with questions or information.
Products under Warranty:
MFJ's No Matter What Warranty provides
free repair or replacement (at our option) to the original owner for products
up to 1 year after purchase. MFJ does require that the product to be repaired
under warranty be mailed postage prepaid to the address above along with
a personal check, cashier's check, or money order for $7.00 to cover
the return postage and handling.
Products Out of Warranty:
Products out of warranty must also be shipped postage prepaid to the
address above. All repaired products will be shipped COD to your return address
with the repair charge added to the COD fee unless other arrangements are made
through the Technical Support Line or Customer Service. MFJ accepts Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, and Discover. (Personal checks must clear before any
repair work can be done.) All out of warranty repairs are covered by a 45 day
service warranty from the date of service.
MFJ-267DUMMY LOAD, 1.5 KW, 0-60 MHZ, DRY$159.95
MFJ-868BGIANT HF + 6M, SWR/WATTMETER$149.95
MFJ-269CPROHF/VHF/UHF SWR ANALYZER, .530-230 MHZ,430-520$429.95
MFJ-949ETUNER, 300W, 1.8-30 MHZ, PEAK CROSS METER, DL,$189.95